What is the 100 Day Returns policy?Updated a month ago
HOW DO 100-DAY RETURNS WORK?
We have designed our suitcases, bags, and accessories to be the perfect travel companions. However, if for whatever reason you decide that this is not the product for you, send it back to us within 100 days of placing your order and we’ll reimburse you to the original payment method, as long as the product(s) meet the conditions set out in this policy. The products must be unused, in their original condition and in their original packaging.
The 100-day returns policy does not apply for the following:
- Used items - products must be unused, in their original condition and in their original packaging
- Personalised items - these are bespoke items and cannot be returned or exchanged
- You have already returned the item once previously (an item can be returned once per order)
- You have ordered 20 or more individual items, or you purchased more than 50 items within a 6 month period (applies to both individual and corporate customers)
- The individual item was purchased at a discounted price (ie. Final Call promotional purchases)
The 100 day returns policy does not impact your product’s warranty. All our products are made to last. We offer a complimentary limited Lifetime Warranty for luggage and 5 year warranty for travel bags and accessories on manufacturing faults.
July will cover the costs for any returns and exchanges within Australia, United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
If you have purchased your order from outside our regular shipping regions and wish to return your product, you will have to cover the shipping costs.
IS PACKAGING REQUIRED?
July requires all returns & exchanges items to be re-packaged in either it's original packaging or any form of packaging that will protect the item. If the returned item is not packaged accordingly, July reserves the right to withdraw the order for refund or exchange.
To return your product, please select your region here.